Start a chapter
Are you looking to become more involved with Dev Together and support your local tech community? Chapter leaders are an integral part of our community and we are so grateful for their committment to our values.
Chapter Leader Roles & Responsibilities
- Commitment to Dev Together’s mission and vision
- Commitment to upholding and enforcing our code of conduct
- Plan and organize events in line with our mission and vision
- Market Dev Together and upcoming events
- Community outreach
- Communicate regularly with Dev Together founder and Chapter Leaders
- Build local partnerships on behalf of Dev Together
We expect our Chapter Leaders to be inclusive, welcoming people with strong verbal and written communication skills. Chapter Leaders should be technical, and be able to effectively manage tasks and time. This role is flexible, but does require a commitment of 10-20 hours per month.
All Chapter Leaders will join a group of equally passionate individuals and will receive the support of the full Dev Together organization.
Email Mercedes Bernard if interested